Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

revolutions

I think that i need to work on me as a whole person then try and just focus on my weightloss. I am not a strong person. i rely on others to get things done for me, and i dont actually take the time to do things for me... you know. I try soo HARD to make everyone happy that sometimes i forget who i am, and forget the fact that my happiness is more of a priority then everyone elses. As a partner, i think that MOST of me is a great partner, Im willing, I try. and i LOVE very easy. I am very jealous however, and i get upset over the smallest things. I KNOW in my heart that my bf isnt going to cheat, however some where in my mind i feel like he is. So i need to work on who i am as a person, but what i want. I start work soon and i am SOOOO excited for it. and there is sooo much that i want to do and what i want to buy. and hopefully with time i can

No comments:

Post a Comment