Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

musings of an afternoon 2.

Im sitting here, watching Chuck and B play some wrestling game on the WII, marvelling at how two 30 something yearolds can be so childish lol. Kinda brings me back to when I was a child, lol like 10 years ago, I was only 11. I think the only game I wanted to play was wolfinstine or some game. then for some reason I just stopped. But then I met B. And everything has changed all my thinking with games. At the start of our relationship I was all pissed off that he would be playing all the time, and it would bring lots of fights. But now, I LONG to be next to him, on my pc that im going to buy VERY SOON, playing with him, taunting his online characters and killing him lol, things i cannot do in real life LOL.

My point is, i suppose, life can take you to very interesting places. I feel amazing. I feel like LIVING, not dying...Which for most of my life, is something that has always been in the back of my mind. I have the scars to prove it.

I was always thinking about what is the meaning of life, what are we here for. I think the answer, well for me anyway, is to be HAPPY. and CONTENT with what you have. To LIVE and to LOVE. and to make the most of who you are. I have learnt that you cannot change someone, if you love them, you will love them for who they are and what they do. And hope, I guess, that they will do the same for you. My partner and I have been through ALOT. I have acused him of soo much, even though he has been here for me and hasnt done half the shit that I have yelled at him about. And he has his habits that make me mad, but at the end of the day the fact that we are still together and still going strong means something more then a couple who have it easy everyday, and never fight. Its not real if its not hard, its not worth it if its to easy. That is my motto in life.

Things are looking up for me right now, I will be starting work soon and I will get my Baby ( the car) on the road in NO time. i cannot wait to get my Licence. Its a bit sucky that im 21 and i dont have it yet. I guess I have always thought that everyone will do everything for me. Like they have in the past. Im just over using people for things i could do my self if i was not lazy.

I will end here. Have a great day

much love.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment