Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Musings of an afternoon

I love reading.

When i was a child i could sit down with a book and read everyday. I'd finish three books in one afternoon, if i was left alone. I remember walking home from school, grabbing 4 pieces of fresh bread and two apples and lay on my bed, all afternoon reading away.

I cannot do that anymore.

One of my favorite series of books is the babysitters club. On of my friends, T, i found out the other day, has three boxes full of bsc and bsls (babysitters little sister)I just had to grab a box and read away. But, i have not been able to read a book in a long time. Some thing comes up, or what not, so i gave up reading. Now, when i can afford the luxury to read, i cannot. It boggles me.

Audio books, however, seem to be the best thing invented for me these days. Im reading- well listening too- the way of shadows by Brent weeks. I am loving every minute of it. Such a fantastic book :D I highly recommend it.

ever since i came home from Melbourne, my life has been different each and everyday. Yesterday i was the most happiest person in the world. the day before that, i was a wreck. Taking each day at a time is a handful right now. But i will come out of this stage a stronger better person.

On a happier note, and a closing thought,

MY CAR GETS PUT IN TO THE SHOP IN TWO WEEKS :D WOOT

xoxo

1 comment: